Tuesday, May 12, 2009

There she goes...

I saw her standing there, dressed in black.  Black short-shorts, black hat, black top, her long blonde hair flowing down.  Her back was to me as I approached the intersection, her creamy yellow-white legs long and ...WHAT!?!?!?  That is the most unusual skin color I have ever seen!  I wonder if my wife will notice if I look to my left again, to study the subject who had caught my attention.  I wonder if she noticed this girl as well...

A second look explained the odd-colored skin.  A mannequin.  Perhaps a prank, perhaps advertising something, maybe someone got punk'd; I don't know.  I know what "she" looked like at first glance, which was kind of odd for that neighborhood.  My wife and I laughed, whoever left her standing there, we appreciated the humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment